- Scintillator: Dia. 76 mm x 220 mm NaI(Tl) scintillator
- PMT: 8-stage Dia. 3 inch PMT with 14-pin connector
- Energy Resolution: <8.5%@662keV
- Operating Temperature: -30~50℃
- High Voltage: +400~+1100V(Positive polarity configuration)
- Aluminum Housing
Diameter 76 mm x 220 mm NaI(Tl) Scintillation Detector Description
The Diameter 76 mm x 220 mm NaI(Tl) Scintillation Detector is a hermetically sealed assembly which includes a high resolution Dia. 76 mm x 220 mm NaI(Tl) scintillator, a 3″ photomultiplier tube, an internal magnetic/light shield, an aluminum housing and a 14-pin connector.
This kind of 14-pin NaI(Tl) detectors have good energy resolution(<8.5%@662keV) and stability, their standard 14-pin connector can be easily inserted in plug-on photomultiplier tube(PMT) base or digital Multi-Channel Analyzer(MCA) for Gamma-ray detection systems.
If there are any further questions or comments, please contact our sales: email@example.com.