- Model Number: NAI2/2P2
- Scintillator: Dia. 2 inch x 2 inch NaI(Tl) scintillator
- PMT: 10-stage Dia. 2 inch PMT with 14-pin connector
- Energy Resolution: <7.5%@662keV(7.0% typ.)
- Operating Temperature: -30~50℃
- High Voltage: +400~+1100V(Positive polarity configuration)
- Aluminum Housing
Diameter 2 inch x 2 inch NaI(Tl) Scintillation Detector Description
The Model NAI2/2P2 Scintillation Detector is a hermetically sealed assembly which includes a high resolution Dia. 2″x2″ NaI(Tl) scintillator, a 2″ photomultiplier tube, an internal magnetic/light shield, an aluminum housing and a 14-pin connector.
This kind of 14-pin NaI(Tl) detectors have good energy resolution(<7.5%@662keV) and stability, their standard 14-pin connector can be easily inserted in plug-on photomultiplier tube(PMT) base or digital Multi-Channel Analyzer(MCA) for Gamma-ray detection systems.
For more information please visit https://ost-photonics.com/products/scintillation-crystal/scintillation-detector/2×2-naitl-scintillation-detector/. If there are any further questions or comments, please contact our sales: firstname.lastname@example.org.