- Crystal Size: Diameter 10 mm x 0.1 mm
- Polishing: Double sides polished
- Diameter Tolerance: ±0.1mm
- Thickness Tolerance: ±0.02mm
- High light yield
- Emission of light matches well with the sensitivity spectrum of most PMTs
- Short decay time
- High density
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- High energy physic
- Industrial CT& Medical XCT
- Security scanning
LYSO(Ce) Scintillation Crystal Description
Cerium-doped lutetium yttrium silicate (or Ce:LYSO) crystal is an ideal generation scintillator crystal, it has the advantages of high light output and density, quick decay time, excellent energy resolution and low cost. These properties make LYSO an ideal candidate for a range of ray detection applications in nuclear physics and nuclear medicine, which require higher, improved timing resolution and superior energy revolution. We can provide LYSO in any volumes required and can supply finished pixel or pre-assembled customer-specific arrays or module configurations.
For more information please visit https://ost-photonics.com/products/scintillation-crystal/scintillation-crystal-material/lysoce-2/. If there are any further questions or comments, please contact our sales: firstname.lastname@example.org.